Need more proof?
See what people have said about us!Click Here
November 5th, 2011
Are you committed to helping our students achieve their goals?
Music Teachers Wanted!
We are accepting applications for teachers to provide music lessons for all instruments. Lessons are taught at our Oakville, Vaughan or at the student's homes.
We offer flexible schedules, competitive pay, and the opportunity to work with a great team of your teaching peers, sales counselors, and support staff. We let you focus on what you do best-teaching, and in return, we expect an unwavering commitment to teaching excellence and helping our students succeed.
We are now hiring full time and part time teachers for the September 2011 school year. Openings for flute, piano, guitar and voice teachers are now available.
* Have a commitment to students' progress and success throughout their lesson journey
* Possess a bachelor's degree, diploma or certificate in a music field or equivalent experience
* Have the ability to instruct students of all ages and experience levels
* Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Submit to and pass a criminal background check
If you have a passion for music and enjoy working with young students please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All resumes will be reviewed only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview/audition.